Friday, September 25, 2009

Mischief

A couple mornings ago Lizzie was playing in the bedroom while I got ready. I went into the other room for just a few minutes, and when I came back the bedroom was destroyed. She had pulled most of the socks out of my sock drawer and had climbed up into the second drawer of the dresser so she could reach my jewelry box. When I came back she smiled really big at me and proceeded to throw necklaces all over the room.


Lizzie's first game of dress ups. She slipped into John's basketball shorts all by herself but needed a bit of assistance keeping them up.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute. Simeon has made messes like that :) *sigh

Cherie Dick said...

so, hopefully you don't find any earrings in Lizzie's diaper. wow, you have your hands full! Jane doesn't even move off her butt yet!

Agatha Pace said...

Awesome blog yyou have here