Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where is she, Mama?

My parents attend a single's ward where my dad is currently the bishop. Usually I go to a family ward, but last Sunday we attended the single's ward with my parents because Lizzie was too sick to go to nursery and because (now for the real reason) they were having a linger longer after church. During the third hour I was playing in the gym with the kids and helping a bit here and there with linger longer set up. Lizzie found a little blue football and decided to name it Baby Sophie. She wraped it in a dish cloth and was singing while rocking it to sleep. Suddenly she stopped, pointed to one end of the football, and with a very serious look on her face said, "Bum." Then she turned it over and gasped. She showed me the other tip of the football and exclaimed, "Two Bum!" She turned the football over in her hands several times looking very concerned then said to me, "Where is she, Mama?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so funny! That's adorable, I really can't wait to see what that girl is like when she gets to be grown up

Cherie Dick said...

this made me laugh hard! Lizzie's a smart one.