Monday, June 23, 2008

Trip to Salem

This weekend was a fun one for me (Emily). I drove down to Salem help photograph Aaron & Beth Cooke's wedding and visit my family at the same time. It was fun. I liked some of my less traditional wedding shots (like the bathtub layouts below), and it was nice to leave the stress of getting the really good and more traditional photos to Teena. It was a beautiful reception and it brought back some great memories of our reception at the same location just over 2 years ago.

The best part of the trip was hanging out with my rad parents. My mom and I went baby clothes shopping and struck gold. We got enough 0 to 6 month clothes from craigslist.com to dress little baby jones in a new outfit almost every day for the first 6 months. It was so fun! We also got a sweet baby bathtub with all the bells and whistles. I must say, I have the greatest parents in the whole world. Thanks mom and dad!

No comments: