Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rach

This is my friend Rach.























Rach is the reason I get the warm fuzzies every time I see a mail truck. See, I associate mail trucks with packages because rach sends me packages on a very regular basis. Sometimes they are filled with fruitsnacks (my favorite food) and muffin mixes and sometimes they have a theme (like "everything green for St. Patrick's day). Two of her most recent packages have been filled with clothes and bags. I wanted to post pictures of me wearing all the cute clothes she sent, so I put Lizzy down for the night and set out to try my hand at modeling. Turns out, I'm not very good. Not only did I look rediculous, but I also got tired of waiting for the timer on my camera to go off. So, I resorted to another style that Rach and I developed while in Spain together. It's called the camera game. This is how it works. The person holding the camera yells out an adjective (like "terrified") as she is pushing down the button and the person in front of the lense tries to make the appropriate expression in time. The surprise element makes for some great pictures. Of course, trying to surprise myself was tricky, but I did my best. Unfortunately I only got pictures of about 1/4 of the clothes she sent before Lizzy woke up.

Here it is...the camera game:

Oh shoot! My zipper broke!























Do I have anything in my teeth?
























If you do that again I might have to kill you























Aw. Gum on my shoe!





























I love you Rach!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ems, I love you so much! And your hair is absolutely darling - I love it. And you look fantastic - I haven't seen you since Christmas and you look just wonderful. Oh, how I miss you. And PS I think the pictures are fantastic. :)

Serena said...

you look so skinny and cute!!!! Love the pictures!

Alyssa/Jo said...

Can you get anymore beautiful? Seriously!! You are stunning! I love this friend of yours, Rach. I think I need to be like her. She sounds awesome!

Becca Meservy said...

Wow Emily! You look so amazing! And you must be the slimmest I have ever seen you - I was so surprised! Umm... those are compliments, too. I just re-read this and thought, 'Well, I hope she takes that the right way!'