Friday, July 30, 2010

Ra Ra

meet RaRa. Her name is actually Caroline, but since Lizzie couldn't say Caroline when she first met her, John came up with RaRa. RaRa is like a sister, except kind of better because we never fight and she never steals my clothes (although I often try to dress her up in my clothes...without any success so far). RaRa is always there for us when we need her. We use and abuse her and she just keeps coming back. RaRa...thanks for being a true friend. We love you!








3 comments:

Alison said...

I am glad she is such a good friend to you. You do a wonderful job taking pictures with so much red in them. Not many photographers can master it.

Heather said...

I met Caroline! She's great! I'm glad you have a good friend so close. Great pictures, by the way! I still want you to take our family pictures sometime. We have a rotation down there this fall... :)

Unknown said...

Yeah Ra-Ra is so great :) Tell her I said hi, and I LOVE the pictures